Tuesday, November 14, 2006
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
- Alternate Reality: Jenna and Babs Become Patriotic...
- Meet Ed, Another Reader Of This Blog Who Blogs, To...
- 49 MEDIA IS HOSTING MY PICTURES
- LITTLE ELMO (nome de plume) MEETS CINDY!
- SPAGETTI DO-IT-YOURSELF RELIGIONS
- MAD COW NEWS HAS MY CARTOON
- HARASSING ANYONE AGAINST BUSH
- EXPECT THE SECRET SERVICE
- BLUE BIRDS OF HAPPINESS
- NOEL'S NOVELITES, RANSACKING ROVE